The International Yearbook of Environmental and Resource Economics 2006/2007
A Survey of Current Issues
New Horizons in Environmental Economics series
Edited by Tom Tietenberg, Mitchell Family Professor of Economics, Colby College, US and Henk Folmer, Professor of Research Methodology, Groningen University and Professor of General Economics, Wageningen University, The Netherlands
This major annual publication presents a comprehensive overview of cutting-edge issues in environmental and resource economics.
This major annual publication presents a comprehensive overview of cutting-edge issues in environmental and resource economics. The expert contributors address some of today’s most pressing environmental concerns including:
• pollution control policies
• Graphical Information Systems (GIS) and spatial analysis
• disclosure strategies for pollution control
• environmental policy under imperfect competition
• transport and the environment
• optimal forest harvesting.
The Yearbook is an essential resource for economists, scholars and practitioners working in environmental and resource economics.