This unique textbook offers comprehensive coverage of the economics of climate change and climate policy, and is suitable for advanced undergraduate, post-graduate and doctoral students. Topics discussed include the costs and benefits of adaptation and mitigation, discounting, uncertainty, policy instruments, and international agreements. Special features include:
• In-depth treatment of the economics of climate change
• Careful explanations of concepts and their application to climate policy
• Customizable integrated assessment model that illustrates all issues discussed
• Specific usage guidelines for each level of reader
• Companion website featuring data, extra reading, quizzes, videos and more
This book is an essential text for students of varying levels in economics, climate change and environmental policy, and a resource for researchers and practitioners.