This text, written for graduate and postgraduate students, investigates the current trends in channel management from both the distributors’ and the manufacturers’ perspectives.
Retail trends, marketing and innovation, e-commerce, channel marketing and multi-channel management, are comprehensively covered, alongside theoretical and managerial issues. Business cases, as well industry data and insights, are effectively used to illustrate key concepts in retail and channel marketing.
• Managerial examples through short practical cases
• Theoretical insights in boxes for further investigation
• Main research evidences highlighted in a chapter summary
• Questions that can be used to promote discussion or set as an assignment
• Specified learning objectives
• Detailed glossary
This detailed text is ideal for courses introducing the channel and retail marketing domain to graduate marketing and management programmes.